the investment companies: the Joint-Stock Company "Rating-Invest", the Joint-Stock Company
In 2005 Jukis Consulting group presented audit’s conclusion considering the results of financial report, which has been prepared according to IFRS, for the group of the companies «Sucden» (one of the most large-scale trade and sugar holding company of the Europe).
Our company was repeatedly accredited and recognized by the Ministry of property relations of the Russian Federation as the winner of qualifying competitions for conducting an audit of the Federal State Unitary Companies and joint-stock companies.
We also have successful experience in arbitration about tax and currency questions (but we can not present the list of our clients due to the confidential agreement).
The Educational Center (EC) of our company was organized in January, 2004, as non-profit-making educational establishment, which specializes in professional development and extra educational programs. EC carries out over 100 seminars a year and seniors experts of the Ministry of Finance and tax authorities of the Russian Federation are some of participants of educational actions in our center.
It is rather interesting and important for us to help foreign partners in audit questions, IPO, access to credits in the foreign financial institution and also in decision-making about acquiring business or property complexes. Our partners from all over the world from International organization RAN ONE Europe and ENW are always ready to provide us information about legislative basis of business realization in 56 countries.
The Managing partner of Jukis Consulting group –Alenichev Viacheslav Alenichev Viacheslav, Phd, Doctor of Economics Alenichev Viacheslav is one of Jukis Consulting group founders.
The Audit Director of Jukis Consulting group – Stoliarova Tatiana
The staff of our company consists of 9 highly skilled auditors, legal advisers, tax, financial and economic advisers. 4 auditors have ASSA diplomas.
The Jukis Consulting group provides industry-focused services for public and private clients in order to build public trust and enhance value through the application of what we call Connected Thinking.
See one of the areas below to discover the benefits we can bring to you — whatever the size of your organisation.
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Statement Audit
- IFRS Transition
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Reporting Improvement
- Human Resources
- Transaction Services
- Business Restructuring Services
- Financial Effectiveness
- IT Effectiveness
- Change and Programme Management
- Forensic Services
- Corporate Training
- Legal Services
Our main priority is to contribute to clients' business development through rendering high quality services compliant to Russian and international audit standards. While conducting audits The Jukis Consulting group specialists apply technologies, methods and quality standards that fully meet modern market requirements.
Audit services include:
Audit of accounts, made in accordance with Russian standards and IFRS, that allows giving qualitative auditor's conclusion;
Auditing by special audit tasks that may include audits of an entity's special accounts that may be different from official accounts, including auditing of special accounting sheets, property state, use of capital and other issues concerning the client's financial and economical activity.
The Jukis Consulting group provides services in
General audit; Bank audit; Insurance audit; Investment audit.
While carrying out audits Jukis Consulting group specialists take into consideration the specific character of each client's business and the industry the audited company operates. Availability of high qualified employees with a deep knowledge of peculiarities of each economic sector accounting allows to carry out highly qualified audits of multisectoral enterprises that is Jukis Consulting group obvious competitive advantage.
Jukis Consulting group also provides services in preparation of Russian companies' financial statements in accordance with the International Accounting Standards.
Among basic services there are:
Preparation of financial statements in accordance with the International Accounting Standards; Preparation of a database of fixed and other assets in accordance with IFRS; Transformation of financial statements including consolidated financial statements in accordance with IAS; Prompt consulting on applying the international standards; Organization and implementation of training programs related to the application of the above standards.
FS (RAAP) AUDIT
If this is your situation
- You are a regulated entity, either by incorporation or as a result of securities registration for trading purposes and must file audited financial statements.
- You are a multi-national company and need a consistent, global audit methodology for your financial statements.
- You are in the process of exploring the feasibility of changing audit firms.
- You want your current audit firm to concentrate on providing non-audit services to your firm and you need to engage a new auditor.
- You are concerned that your current auditor does not sufficiently understand your company and industry to perform an effective audit.
How Jukis Consulting group can help you
For organisations that require an audit for statutory or regulatory reasons associated with the filing of their annual and periodic financial information, Jukis Consulting group can provide high quality audit services.
Jukis Consulting group work takes into account all current and where appropriate, prospective auditing, accounting, and reporting regulations and guidance. Our audit clients include many of the world’s leading multinational corporations, as well as many small and medium-sized companies and a significant number of local authorities and other public sector bodies.
- Compliance with regulations
- Advice on controls and processing system weaknesses
- Confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions
- Increased monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Independent review of externally reported information
- Accountants' reports
If this is your situation
- You want to know the impact of IFRS transition on reported performance measures and whether your profit is likely to be more volatile
- You need to ensure you have enough people with the right skills to complete the transition to IFRS and embed the necessary changes within the company
- You are unsure of the additional data you are required to collect, whether your systems are able to capture that data, or if your controls are adequate
- You need to understand the changes affecting financial hedging and instruments, pensions, and tax as well as how the standards are likely to impact your industry
- You want to assess the tax implications of moving to IFRS
- You want to optimise all decisions related to IFRS conversion and ensure that any wider business opportunities are considered.
How Jukis Consulting group can help you
Jukis Consulting group has a proven track record in helping companies successfully complete the transition to new accounting standards. Reflecting the complexity of the task at hand, we have a range of specialists to assist your company's conversion to IFRS, including: technical accounting, treasury, tax, human resource, M&A valuations and project management specialists.
- Objective evaluation of project processes, controls, and deliverables
- TransitionIFRS project management tool
- Training and coaching support
- Advice on adapting processes, data, and systems for IFRS
- Technical accounting advice and support tools
- IAS 39 and financial instruments
- Employee benefits and share compensation programs
- Purchase price allocation related to business combinations
- Valuation and impairment testing
Jukis Consulting group has the knowledge and expertise necessary to help you with complex financial accounting issues related to matters such as valuations, pensions and share plans, listings, IFRS conversions, and corporate treasury and company secretarial functions. To improve your financial accounting and keep you abreast of new developments in corporate reporting, our experienced professionals will provide you with a combination of technical advice, support tools, and training of in-house accounting staff.
If this is your situation
- You want to keep up-to-date on developments in domestic and international financial reporting
- You made an acquisition and need to harmonise your accounting policies
- The conversion to IFRS has raised the issue of staff training and the need for reliable and comprehensive accounting guidance and training
- You are already familiar with Russian Accounting Standards, but need to understand how IFRS compares
- You have a small finance function and would appreciate support from financial reporting specialists
- You have a difficult technical accounting issue that you cannot solve in-house.